The Prolog Tab
The PrologTab is an integration of GNU
Prolog for Java with Protege-2000.
Slot relations in Protege are represented as facts within Prolog. Access
to underlying Java interfaces is achieved through built-in predicates and
the use of Java reflection. The tab also allows management of Prolog sources
through special frames within the Protege knowledge base.
Download and installation:
1. Download the latest zip file from the SourceForge
2. Copy the pre-built jar files (prologtab-0.1.0.jar and gnuprolog-0.1.0-with-mods.jar)
to your Protege plugins directory.
3. Un-zip PrologTabProject.zip into your favorite directory for holding
Protege project files.
1. Open the sample project PrologTabProject.pprj.
2. On the Prolog Tab select a Prolog source module to consult. Consulting
a module compiles the sources along with all module dependencies.
3. In the console entry field enter a query.
This plug-in is a work in progress. The latest developments can be found
in the CVS repository at the SourceForge
site. See the instructions there for access.